Express Glass is Central Louisiana's largest automotive glass company. To find out more about our automotive glass installation and windshield repair, click here.
At Express Glass, we understand the last thing you want to do is wait all day for your windshield to be replaced. That's why we offer free mobile service*. No need to spend all day bringing your car to us to have your windshield repaired or replaced. We will come and install your windshield at your home or office. Give us a call today for your free quote
Express Glass is also the fastest growing residential/commercial glass company in the area. We offer a full range of residential and commercial glass products from windows and doors to shower enclosures and table tops.
Express Glass also provides both automotive and residential/commercial window tinting. We use only the highest quality tint and provide the best warranty in Central Louisiana. All of our tint jobs include a lifetime warranty against tint deterioration. For more information about our window tinting services, click here.
Express Glass has two locations to better serve you. We have certified installers available at both locations for your convenience.
*Free mobile service applies to most of Central Louisiana. Call for more details.
Express Glass was founded by Lance Lopez, a Pineville native, in 2002. In eight short years Express Glass has become the leader in Central Louisiana’s glass replacement and installation industry by providing the highest quality glass at the most reasonable rates. Mr. Lopez has over 10 years experience in the glass industry and is committed to providing the best service at the most affordable rates.
Jerry McVay has over 10 years experience in the glass industry and has been a managing partner at Express Glass for over six years.
Did you know that 7 out of 10 windshields are improperly installed?
According to industry experts 7 out of 10 windshields are improperly installed. There are five common mistakes that are made by MOST windshield installers. Click here to watch a 20/20 Special Report on improperly installed windshields: http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4989095
1. The most common mistake technicians make is using the wrong urethane adhesive. When selecting a type of adhesive, your windshield technician must consider many factors such as the weather and the type of vehicle. Sub-standard glass shops often sacrifice quality urethane for something less expensive and consequently less effective.
2. Failing to properly clean the glass is the next common mistake. Many installers rush through installs and neglect to make sure the bonding surface of the glass is thoroughly cleaned. Dirt and oils from the hand prevent the windshield from bonding properly.
3. Using cheap glass is another mistake. Many glass shops use cheaper glass that does not fit properly inside the pinch weld. The reason it does not fit properly is due to a defect in the shape or size of the glass. This causes the adhesive to not bond correctly.
4. Neglecting to use pinch weld primer is another mistake glass shops make. Any time a windshield is removed, there are small scratches under the molding area beneath where the old glass used to be positioned. Pinch weld primer is used to make sure the urethane has a proper surface to bond to and prevents any bare metal scratches from turning into rust problems. Installers skip this process to save themselves fifteen cents and five minutes on an installation.
5. Most of the time customers are not informed of the safe drive-away times. Everything from outside temperature to the type of urethane used changes the amount of time needed for the urethane to dry completely. Most installers are not taught how to determine the safe cure time to allow for proper windshield bonding.
Too many glass shops are not looking out for their customers' best interest. At Express Glass, we treat ALL customers like family. If you would like more information on how you can have your windshield properly installed, call Express Glass today.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported